New this year at SEMICON West, and just introduced to the program late last week, the Expert TechHUBs will help attendees find answers to specific semiconductor test and packaging questions. Meet with industry experts in an informal discussion group on the North Hall show floor at TechHUB Test or in TechHUB Assembly & Packaging.
The Hubs will be held on Tuesday and Wednesday from 11:00am – 4pm, and Thursday from 11:00am-2pm, and feature industry experts who will lead small groups in discussion specific topics. Each expert is available during specific one-hour time slots, so be sure to check the Expert TechHUB schedule here to find out what topics of interests to you are being covered and when.
2.5D and 3D integration enthusiasts might be interested in the following discussions:
Expert TechHub Test, Wednesday, July 10
- 11-12:00pm 3D Stacked Die Test Eric Hill, Senior Manager, Manufacturing Engineering Cascade Microtech, Inc.
- 1-2pm: Quality in 3D Production – Special Handling Requirements in Final Test Bernhard Lorenz, VP of Engineering Multitest
Expert TechHub Advanced Packaging
Tuesday , July 9
- 1:00pm-2:00pm Package level Interconnects – The Road Ahead, from Flip Chips to TSVs to Active Interconnects, Dev Gupta, PhD, CTO, Advanced Packaging & System Technology Laboratories
- 2:00pm-3:00pm, Interconnectology! The Shift from ‘Advanced Packaging’ to ‘Advanced Interconnect’ Simon McElrea, President Invensas Corporation
Wednesday July 10
- 1:00am-12:00pm Volumetric Scaling and the Need for Heterogeneous Integration, Brian Sundolf PhD, Senior Manager, Semiconductor Packaging Technolgoy Development, IBM
- 2:00pm-3:00pm Wafer Bonding and 3D Packaging – Bonding and Debonding Mark Franklin, Sr. Staff Scientist Teikoku Taping Systems
- 3:00pm-4:00pm 3D IC / TSV Manish Ranjan, VP Advanced Packaging, Ultratech
Thursday, July 11
- 1:00pm-2:00pm, Emergence of New Technologies in 3D, Christophe Fitamant, Sales & Marketing Director Yole Développement