The 70th ECTC is now in a virtual format with no conference registration fee. Don’t miss it!
The IEEE’s 70th Electronic Components and Technology Conference (ECTC) sponsored by the IEEE Electronics Packaging Society (EPS) is the largest global microelectronic packaging industry event. It brings the entire supply chain, from semiconductor and electronics manufacturing companies, design houses, foundry and OSAT service providers, substrate makers, equipment manufacturers, material suppliers, research institutions, and universities, together now in one virtual event.
What you will experience at this event?
- Over 350 technical papers from scientists and engineers from all over the world presenting their latest developments and technical innovations
- Our esteemed keynote presentation, this year featuring Dr. Douglas Yu from TSMC
- Special sessions with international experts from industry, academia and research institutes sharing their insights and vision on some of the most exciting technologies and growing applications: 3D IC, Photonics, Quantum Computing and Artificial Intelligence
- A diversity and career special session focused on best practices to enhance innovation, creativity and productivity
- A special session focused on The Heterogeneous Integration Roadmap activities
Materials and on-demand videos provided by our corporate sponsors
- Opportunities to interact, within each session, with colleagues around the world, send questions to speakers and leave feedback on your favorite presentations
The conference will open on 3 June and will stay open throughout the entire month of June. During that time, you will have the opportunity to access the same high-quality presentations across a wide range of topics, at your convenience, and for free! Take advantage of the virtual conference to view and listen to your favorite topics and the latest innovation our speakers will bring to you!
The ECTC executive committee overwhelming thanks all the conference sponsors, authors, speakers, session chairs, program committee members, and all our volunteers who help make this conference a success.
Let’s celebrate ECTC together with an even wider audience than ever before! Share the news with your network and help us make this year’s ECTC an unforgettable event!
The registration is now open at www.ectc.net.
Conference proceeding will be available for sale.