The SMTA Pan Pacific Microelectronics Symposium promotes international technical interchange and provides a premier forum for networking among microelectronics professionals and business leaders throughout the world.
This is the 20th Anniversary of PanPac, and the finalized technical program includes over 50 speakers across a wide variety of session tracks focusing on today’s most timely topics including: Power Electronics, Electronic Process, Emerging Technologies, Process Materials, Electronic Packaging, Failure Analysis and Reliability, Interconnect, Nano Electronic Packaging, and 2.5/3D Interposers, among others. We will also be offering a dynamic keynote address each day.
Participants come from Australia, China, India, Japan, Korea, North America, Southeast Asia, and Taiwan as well as throughout Europe. If you are interested in expanding business internationally, are looking for unsurpassed networking, or are interested in today’s most advanced technical topics, then this is a symposium that should not be missed. Mark your calendar today and please plan to join us in February!
- Perspective on Required Packaging Technologies for Cognitive Computing Devices
by Yasumitsu Orii, IBM Corporation
- Memory Markets and Applications: Future Outlook, by Kim Il Ung, SK CNC
- Trends of 3D IC/3D Packaging for Mobile & Wearable Electronics, by Shen Li Fu, Ph.D., I-Shou University
- In-situ Control Systems in Manufacturing, Horatio Quinones, Ph.D., FDCS LLC
- Advanced Integration Technologies for Cyber Physical Systems, Klaus-Dieter Lang, Ph.D., Fraunhofer IZM
- The Coming of Big Data in Health Care and Biomedical Research, John Quackenbush, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard School of Public Health
- 3D Packaging and System Integration, Dongkai Shangguan, Ph.D., NCAP China