Nordson ASYMTEK has a proud tradition of innovation in fluid dispensing and conformal coating. At this year’s Technology Days event – our sixth since 2003 – we will once again focus on how innovation and continuous technological developments help to bring your products to the market.
Meet up with experts of the industry. Join us for presentations, discussions and workshops for conformal coating and precision dispensing. Technology days 2013 will be held at the Rijckholt Castle and Nordson ASYMTEK European Headquarters in Maastricht, The Netherlands.
The electronic manufacturing industry relies on continuous technological developments to bring new products to market. Experienced process owners and developers are aware of the science involved when new designs push established manufacturing capabilities. To meet these new requirements, it becomes critical to find the right suppliers who can meet the challenges and provide you with the advanced tools and expertise to help you succeed.
At Nordson ASYMTEK we use these challenges to advance innovations in our industry. At Technology Days 2013, we and our partners will share our knowledge and experience about current and upcoming technologies for electronics production. In addition, this environment offers a great opportunity to meet with the experts in exclusive sessions to discuss your specific challenges.
Topics & Speakers
Presentations (on both days)
Live Demonstrations (on both days)
Meet the Expert (on both days)
While the final program is still under construction, please find information on topics and speakers below:
- Developments in jetting, solder paste and micro coating
- 2 component dispensing in micro electronics
- UV curing mechanism and process
- Reduction of VOC emissions and substitutes to toxic conformal coatings
- Thermal considerations in conformal coating
- Applications in MEMS devices
- Underfill and board protection requirements in Automotive
- IPC Norms in Conformal Coating
- Low viscosity UV coatings
- Applications with thermal gap fillers
- 3D interconnects
- The effects of PCB cleaning
- Jetting of encapsulation fluids, rheology and results in jetting
- Easy clean display coatings
- Developments in X-ray inspection systems
- Plasma applications in electronics, influences on adhesion and bonding strength.
- Wafer cleaning and etching
With speakers from these companies:
ABchimie, Bergquist, Delo, Dow Corning, ELANTAS Beck, Fraunhofer IZM, Henkel, HumiSeal, Lackwerke Peters, Nordson ASYMTEK, Nordson DAGE, Nordson EFD, Nordson MARCH, Nordson YESTECH, PIEK I.E.C., Zestron, Siemens AG. Further details on the program, topics and speakers will be announced soon.
Why should you attend?
Especially for process owners and developers, Technology Days offers a great opportunity to align your company’s technology roadmap with those of your partners. The event also provides time for you to discuss any current process challenges with the experts. Please bring samples and/or drawings.
We look forward to meeting with you at Technology Days 2013, an event that promises to be rich in technology and innovative solutions.
Technology Days 2013 will be held at the Rijckholt Castle and Nordson ASYMTEK European Headquarters, Maastricht, The Netherlands, June 12-13, 2013.
Registration is Open