The 48th International Symposium on Microelectronics (IMAPS 2015) is organized by the International Microelectronics Assembly and Packaging Society (IMAPS).The Symposium, which takes place October 26-29, 2015 at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando, FL, will feature 5 technical tracks that span the three days of sessions on: Packaging the Internet of Things: Leading the Race from Technology to Systems; Interposers and 2.5D/3D Packaging; Advanced Packaging and Enabling Technologies;Advanced Materials and Processes; Modeling; Design; Test and Reliability; as well as the Interactive University Poster Session.
Overall, IMAPS 2015 will cover three tiers of electronics:
- Systems and Applications
- Design and related measurements
- Materials, Process and Reliability
IMAPS 2015 will feature 5-6 technical tracks that span the two and a half days of sessions on:
- Interposers and 2.5D/3D Packaging
- The future of Packaging
- Advanced Packaging
- Interconnects and Assembly
- Materials and Processes
- Modeling, Design and Test
- System Integration
- Power and High reliability
- Interactive Student Poster Session.