To celebrate Hispanic Heritage month, FormFactor has assembled an esteemed group of leaders from our industry and community to share their insights on “Embracing Our Differences, Driving Organizational Inclusion”. This Zoom meeting forum will be held online on Tuesday, October 13th from 1-2 PM (PDT). Find out more about Hispanic Heritage Month and join us to learn from these leaders.
- Ron Gonzales, President, Hispanic Foundation, Silicon Valley
- Mike Slessor, CEO, FormFactor
- Rebecca Jiminez, Corporate VP, Amkor/FormFactor board
- Eduardo Padilla, Director, Process Engineering, FormFactor
- Jorge Titinger, Board Member, Author, and Corporate Executive
- Pedro Espinoza, Entrepreneur, TED Speaker, Board Member, and Venture Investor
- Amy Leong, CMO, FormFactor
The first 100 registrants will receive the award-winning book “Differences that Make a Difference,” by two speakers at the event, Pedro David Espinoza and Jorge Titinger. Register now!