Taking place annually in Silicon Valley, DesignCon is the premier educational conference and technology exhibition for electronic design engineers in the high speed communications and semiconductor communities.
Created by engineers for engineers, DesignCon is the largest gathering of chip, board and systems designers in the world and is focused on the pervasive nature of signal integrity at all levels of electronic design – chip, package, board and system. Combining technical paper sessions, tutorials, industry panels, product demos and exhibits, DesignCon brings engineers the latest theories, methodologies, techniques, applications and demonstrations on PCB design tools, power and signal integrity, jitter and crosstalk, high-speed serial design, test & measurement tools, parallel & memory interface design, ICs, semiconductor components and more.
DesignCon enables chip, board and systems designers, software developers and silicon manufacturers to grow their design expertise, learn about and see the latest advanced design technologies & tools from top vendors in the industry, and network with fellow engineers and design engineering experts.
The 2014 Technical Conference Program will consist of 14 tracks overing all aspects of electronic design, from chips through boards and systems.
- Optimize Chip-Level Designs for Signal and Power Integrity
- Overcome Analog and Mixed-Signal Design and Verification Challenges
- Wireless and Photonic Design & Integration
- Optimize System Co-Design: Chip/Package/Board
- Characterize PCB Materials and Processing Characterization
- Apply PCB Design Tools and Methodologies
- Design Parallel and Memory Interfaces
- Optimize High-Speed Serial Design
- Detect and Mitigate Jitter, Crosstalk, and Noise
- Leverage High-Speed Signal Processing for Equalization and Coding
- Ensure Power Integrity in Power Distribution Networks
- Achieve Electromagnetic Compatibility and Mitigate Interference
- Apply Test and Measurement Methodology
- Ensure Signal Integrity with RF/Microwave/EM Analysis Techniques