Abstracts for papers are solicited on all 3D IC topics including, but not limited to, the following:
Technology: Materials, equipment, wafer handling, diverse substrates, Through Silicon Vias (TSV), alignment, bonding (thermo-compression, electrostatic, hybrid, temporary adhesive), de-bonding, wafer cleaning, thinning, dicing, chiplets, interposers (active, passive), 3D integration (monolithic, heterogeneous), capacitive coupling, inductive coupling, multilevel epitaxial growth, etc.
Design and CAD: Synthesis, design flows, signal design, power integrity, thermal considerations, mechanical stress, reliability, test, techniques, analysis, etc. Applications to be considered may include imaging, memory, processors, communications, networking, wireless, biomedical, sensors, SOC, MEMS, DSP, FPGA, RF, microwave, millimeter wave, analog circuits, biomedical circuits, photonics, optoelectronics, etc.
- Abstracts should be about 500 words in length
- Some figures and tables can be included
- The deadline for submissions is July 31
- Notifications will occur by August 31
- Full papers in IEEE format will be required by September 30