MEMS: Make Every Market Smarter
Thanks to the increased use of MEMS devices in a diverse and growing list of products including telephones, cars, wearables, etc., the development of MEMS technology has become critical to the evolution of microelectronics products. SEMI’s first edition of the European MEMS Summit, which took place in 2015, in Milan attracted 260 attendees from 21 countries. The European MEMS Summit 2016 offers exciting opportunities to learn about the most recent advances in the technology from the world’s leading experts in the domain.
With the top MEMS producers located in Europe, Stuttgart is a fitting location to bring international experts and industry executives together to meet and network. The event will offer numerous opportunities for attendees to meet one another and further their business interests.
In addition to top MEMS technologists, the European MEMS Summit 2016 will host numerous market experts to speak about cost models, business strategies and market outlooks. This three-pillar event features:
- Presenting international executives and experts
- Highlighting both industry business and technological aspects
- Market session and start-up pitch refresher
- Offers a high-traffic exhibition at the heart of the event
- Attended by mid to high-level executive conference attendees
- Professionals representing the most important industry players
- Numerous networking opportunities at the Gala Dinner and Coffee & Lunch Breaks
Registration is open! Plan now to attend and benefit from our early bird pricing.