Paul Enquist, Ziptronix Inc.’s chief technology officer and vice president of R&D, will provide an update on direct bond technology for 3-D ICs on Dec. 14 at the RTI conference on 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging in Burlingame, Calif.
His presentation, “Applications Driving Adoption of Low Temperature Direct Bond Technology for 3-D Integrated Circuits,” will include:
• Low temperature direct bond technology with and without 3-D interconnect
• Scaling advantages of low-temperature direct bond technology
• Implementation of low-temperature direct bond technology
• Early adopter applications
• Volume manufacturing adoption
The conference is Dec. 12-14 at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport Hotel in Burlingame.