Ok everybody, here it is, back by popular demand: the TOP TEN reasons (this time told in photos) why you don’t want to miss the second annual European MEMS Summit, which takes place September 15-16, 2016 at the Maritim Hotel Stuttgart Germany:
10: You get to mix and mingle with key decision makers at the industry’s largest MEMS and sensor business and technology conference.
9: You’ll be inspired by executive keynote speakers from multi-billion dollar companies like AMKOR, Bosch Sensortec, Qorvo, and STMicroelectronics.
8: You’ll be among the first to discover some great start-ups who could be the leaders of tomorrow. (OK, this photo is not of a start-up, it’s ASE, but they were startup once, and look at them now!)
7. You can catch up on the latest MEMS and sensor buzz from influential companies such as Intel, GLOBALFOUNDRIES, NXP, ams, and many more. Just ask Anne-Marie Dutron (she’s the one on the right). She’s up on ALL the latest news.
6. You can spend time in a focused (and sold-out) exhibition on MEMS and sensors.
5. You’ll have the opportunity to power up your networking skills (not to mention your blood sugar) during catered breaks throughout the day.
4. You can fill your dance card with meetings with representatives from the largest sensor company in the Stuttgart.
3. You’ll be treated to some of the best wines Stuttgart vineyards have to offer.
1. You might get to sit at the cool table at the Gala Dinner with your MEMS and Sensor industry peers, German-style. (Ok, this from last year in Milan, but you get the picture.)