YES (Yield Engineering Systems, Inc.) is a leading manufacturer of high-tech, cost-effective equipment for transforming surfaces, materials, and interfaces at the nanoscale. From startups to the Fortune 50, our customers rely on YES solutions to unleash products that change lives — from cellphones and IoT devices, to AI and virtual reality, to diagnostic tests for COVID.
Our industry-leading vacuum cure ovens, chemical vapor deposition (CVD) systems, and plasma etching tools are driving innovation in a wide range of exciting and growing markets. We look forward to talking with smart, energetic, team-oriented people who can grow with us. We provide competitive salary and benefits, a beautiful light-filled new facility in a central location, and some of the best co-workers you’ll find anywhere. If this appeals to you, please read on!
- Modify existing or design new electrical assemblies for safe operations of power and systems. This includes layouts/schematics and/or detailed drawings/specifications of moderate scope.
- Gather features and functional specifications to plan, develop and integrate controls for multi-axis motion and wafer handling systems.
- Select and validate electrical and sensor components to commodity needs.
- Design enclosure interconnect wiring and cable/harness.
- Debug and assist with troubleshooting of a variety of complex electrical problems in engineering, production and field environments.
- Collaborate with system, mechanical, and software engineers to define design requirements, generate product specifications, and develop electrical subsystems. Use internal design reviews to gain acceptance of concepts and hardware acceptance.
- Define, coordinate, perform, and document engineering tests. This may involve qualification of systems to industry standards.
- Generate technical documentation for product release.
- Schedule projects within the assigned scope and keep projects on schedule.
- Deliver full engineering package, and support manufacturing to ensure a smooth transition into mass production. This may require travel to contract manufacturers or subcontractors to assist in ramp-ups.
- Solve challenging engineering problems by characterizing components, designing/prototyping control systems, circuits, schematics, etc.
For more information on qualification requirements or to apply visit: https://yieldengineering.com/company/careers/
Send all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org