ACM Research is a fast-growing semiconductor manufacturing equipment company that provides environmentally friendly, high productivity solutions for the most challenging areas of the Fab. We are looking for a Technology Program Manager for North America and Europe.
- Account owner- responsible for ACM technology success at key customers.
- Design and implement processes and applications to meet customer requirements for productivity and technology using ACM products.
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with ACM product and sales groups to develop complex solutions and sales strategies.
- Call on existing or new customers to present ACM product and services offerings.
- Coordinate customer demonstrations with product group representatives.
- Communicate and present ACM’s product roadmaps and capabilities to existing and potential customers.
- Develop and maintains appropriate action plans for assigned customers.
- Lead coordination and alignment with customer, service and process teams, and factory on startup, upgrades, or other major activities.
- Demonstrate depth and/or breadth of expertise in specialized discipline or field.
- Interpret internal/external business challenges and drive for best practices to improve products, processes or services.
- May lead functional teams or projects.
- Works with cross-functional teams to get information and results needed.
- Lead others to solve complex problems; use analytical thought and sound judgment to identify innovative solutions.
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives.
- Excellent people skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively and efficiently with diverse teams, customers, internal and external partners.
- Communicate difficult concepts and negotiate with others to achieve business goals.
- Chinese language skills a plus.
- Education: BS required MS preferred.
- Years of Experience: 10+ Years Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment process technology experience.
- Wet chemistry experience a plus.
- Travel 10-50% of the time.
- Location: Idaho, Oregon, Arizona, California.
Salary: Base salary plus bonus based on defined objectives.