MEMS will play a major role in the daily life of individuals and is forecasted as a market to grow to a double digit CAGR in the coming years. Advanced packaging, and in particular 3D TSV, is gaining in momentum as well and is seen as a key enabling technology for MEMS products.
MEMS and TSV technologies are the timely theme for the Pre-Summit Symposium of the European 3D TSV Summit 2014 organized by the SEMI and the European 3D TSV Summit steering committee.
The TSV for MEMS Pre-Summit Symposium, on January 20, will feature two invited talks from undisputed leading companies in MEMS and in Packaging. Presentations will be followed by an interactive panel discussion and concluded by a networking cocktail event.
- 3D Integrated Solution for Motion MEMS,
Marco Ferrera MEMS Technology Manager, STMicroelectronics
- Standardization, Miniaturization and High Cost Efficiency of MEMS and Sensor packaging through wafer level and TSV technology
Christophe Zinck, Application Engineering Manager ASE Europe
Panel discussion: MEMS – killer application for 3D TSV Integration?- Moderated by Jean-Christophe Eloy, President and CEO, Yole Developpement
- Tomas Bauer, VP Sales and Business Development Silex
- Marco Ferrera, MEMS Technology Manager STMicroelectronics
- Stephane Renard, CTO and co-founder, Tronics
- Iain Rutherford, MEMS Product Marketing & Business line Manager X-FAB