Monetizing the IoT: Opportunities and Challenges for the Semiconductor Industry
With the explosion of products that are utilizing Internet of Things (IoT) and now that the Internet of Things is at the top of the hype cycle, it will certainly face some challenges before reaching huge projected market sizes. The potential for smart, connected objects, wearable electronics, and machine learning is real beyond doubt. Clearly these applications will demand lower cost and lower power devices, for a wide variety of industries. Please join us as Industry experts discuss:
- Sensor Data Analytics demonstrations during the SEMI Arizona Breakfast Forum
- Freescale will highlight several machine learning features using Sensor Data Analytics to detect the difference between boil/simmer on an intelligent stovetop and to detect sump pump failure.
- How will IoT Security change the way we do business?
- What are the Impacts of IoT on the Semiconductors Manufacturing Industry?
- How is Big Data Analytics monetizing IoT?
- How is Machine Learning and machine-to-machine communication affecting IoT?
- Will Wearable electronics reach huge projected market sizes?
- How academia sees the IOT world expanding (what new products or applications will we see that utilize IOT)?
Find the answers to these and other pressing questions as thought leaders give a realistic look at the impact of the IoT on the IC industry. SEMI Arizona Breakfast Forum is a great opportunity to network with your colleagues and meet other local industry professionals. Check out the full agenda and register for the breakfast here.