Aiming at facilitating mutual engagement, the SEMI Packaging Technology Seminar will foster collaboration among semiconductor packaging, assembly, test manufacturing, and design experts, to collectively strengthen the semiconductor back-end industry in Europe.
This is a great opportunity to meet with members of the SEMI integrated Packaging, Assembly and Test Technology Community (ESiPAT-TC), pioneered by the European chapter established in 2016.
Key topics presented
- European OSAT industry capabilities
- New technology developments in challenging times
- European market and supply chain
- Device and packaging manufacturers trends
- Advocacy for the packaging, assembly, and test industry in Europe
- Official visit at Micro Systems Engineering (MSE) GmbH manufacturing line
- Networking and business opportunities
- Social evening event
More information can be found here.