New in 2013, IPC ESTC targets the entire electronics industry, from foundry and components to board assemblies and complete systems. It’s an unprecedented opportunity to break new ground in the discussion of the technologies, products and services that will shape the future of the entire electronics industry.
The conference and exhibition are structured to provide the maximum benefit and convenience to attendees. Data-driven, high-quality papers will be presented by industry experts at the technical conference. New developments will be shared in half-day professional development courses. The exhibits, located in an adjoining hall, will showcase the latest products and services.
3D focused events include:
May 22, 12:00pm Keynote: Trends in the Packaging and Integration of Mobile Platforms
Raj Pendse, VP and CMO, STATS ChipPAC
May 22, 7:15pm Keynote: 3D Technology Fusion – Is KGD Good Enough? Why New Test Strategies are Needed
James Quinn, VP Sales and Marketing, Multitest Elektronische Systeme, GMBH
May 22, 2:00pm-5:00pm, System Integration Track
Presentation: 3-D and Multichip Packaging Enables Secure Data Communication
Phil Marcoux, PPM Associates
May 23, 2013 – 8:00 am – 12:00pm 2.5/3D Integration Technology Track
Chairs: Michael Flint, U.S. Department of Defense; Kathy Cook, Ziptronix
- Quality and Reliability of 3-D TSV interposer and Fine Pitch Solder micro-bumps FPGA/SERDES Package — Bahareh Banijamali, Xilinx
- Application of Copper-plated Through Wafer Via in Gas Power Amplifier Fabrication — Hong Shen, Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- Integration of Temporary and Hybrid Permanent Bonding Process Flows for 3-D Integration — Sumant Sood, SUSS MicroTec, Inc.
- Method for Selecting Optimal 3-D IC Technology for Multi-Functional System-On-Chip Devices — Makoto Motoyoshi, Tohoku-MicroTec Co.
- 3-D Si Interposer Manufacturing and Design Challenges — Ming Li, Rambus, Inc.