The IEEE International Conference on 3D System Integration (3D IC) will be held in Kinsale, Cork, Ireland in December, 2014. 3D IC will cover all 3D IC topics, including 3D process technology, materials, equipment, circuits technology, design methodology and applications. The conference invites authors and attendees to submit and interact with 3D researchers from all around the world. Papers are solicited in subject topics, including, but not limited to, the following:
- 3D IC Technology: Through Silicon Vias (TSV), wafer thinning, wafer alignment, wafer bonding, wafer dicing, 3D IC process, monolithic 3D integration, heterogeneous 3D integration, Capacitive coupling, Inductive coupling, multilevel epitaxial growth, etc.
- 3D IC Circuits Technology: 3D SOC, 3D Memory, 3D Processor, 3D DSP, 3D FPGA, 3D RF and microwave/millimeter wave, 3D analog circuits, 3D Biomedical circuits etc.
- 3D Applications: imaging, memory, processors, communications, networking, wireless, biomedical etc.
- 3D Design Methodology: 3D CAD, 3D synthesis, 3D design flows, Signal and power integrity analysis and design in 3D, 3D thermal design and analysis, test and design for test; 3D mechanical stress and reliability design and analysis, etc.
Presentation abstracts and proposals for panels and tutorials should be submitted on the conference web site . Deadline for papers and proposals has been extended to September 15, 2014. Abstracts are to be 500 words in length. Deadline for papers and proposals has been extended to September 15th, 2014.
- Abstracts are to be one-page text with one-page of figures and drawings
- Registration opens on September 15th 2014
- Accepted papers will be due on October 10th, 2014