Last year, we put our money where our mouth is. Instead of just talking about how diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) is critical to the future of the semiconductor industry, we created the 3D InCites DEI Fund to help tech start-ups owned by women and under-represented minorities grow and thrive. We seeded the fund with 20K from proceeds of the 2021 3D InCites Awards and our annual Mural Project. But 20K isn’t enough to issue annual awards to deserving start-ups. To meet our ambitious goal of 100k by the end of 2022, we need to raise another $80K, and we need your help. Here is one way to help:
If you’re not participating in the golf tournament at IMAPS, why not join us for a guided, afternoon hike in the nearby McDowell Sonoran Preserve? Sponsored by KLA, we’ve arranged all the details. The hike is limited to 30 participants. For a minimum donation of $75, you’ll enjoy a two-hour hike, which includes:
- KLA- branded backpack
- Transportation to and from the trailhead
- Hotel escort(s)
- WFA & CPR certified guides
- Iced bottled water, and snacks
- Insurance, permit, and entry fees
Date: Thursday, March 10
Time: 1pm departure
To register visit main IMAPS registration page: https://www.imaps.org/device_packaging_conference.php
Companies who’d like to join KLA as sponsors can sponsor a picnic lunch, and/or contribute branded swag to be included in the backpack.
- For $2500 donation, become our lunch sponsor. Box lunch will be provided by REI, our hiking outfitter, and will be enjoyed under a ramada at the trailhead before the hike.
- For $1000 donation, you can provide the following branded items that are needed for a hike in the desert:
- Water bottle – provided by Amkor Technology
Contact Trine Pierik, 3D InCites membership director