CEA-Leti, IRT NanoElec, and Qualcomm are hosting a new 3DVLSI open Workshop dedicated to High-Density 3D-IC and CoolCube™(Monolithic/Sequential 3D), technologies, on Tuesday morning October 16th, 2018 in Burlingame, CA. The event is organized as a satellite event of the IEEE 2018 S3S conference, to be held at the same location from October 15th to 18th, 2018.
The 3DVLSI open Workshop project’s goals include building a complete ecosystem that takes the technology from design to fabrication. The first 3DVLSI open Workshop was organized in San Diego back in 2014. Since then, we have seen presentations from Applied Materials, ARM, Atrenta, Cadence, CEA-Leti, GeorgiaTech, Global Foundries, HPE, Intel, Mentor Graphics, Monolithic3D, Qualcomm, Stanford University, TSMC and many more…
Now, the Workshop has become a forum for industrial partners and ecosystem to share research & development progress in making innovative High-Density 3D technologies a truly feasible path towards 3DVLSI industrialization for reliable and cost-effective products.
- 8:00 am: 3D technologies and applications, Severine Cheramy, CEA-Leti, 3D Business development
- 8:25 am: 3DVLSI CoolCube™ MPW & design roadmap, Fabien Clermidy, CEA-Leti, Head of Digital Design
- 8:50 am: RETINE: A 3D application for parallel Imaging, CEA-Leti, Design Scientist
- 9:15 am: TBA, Kambiz Samadi, QUALCOMM
- 9:40 am: Recent Advancement of RTL-to-GDS Toolset for Monolithic 3D ICs, Sung Kyu Lim, Georgia Tech University
- 10:05 am Break
- 10:45 am: Sequential 3D Technology: from more Moore applications to technology diversification, Anne Vandooren, IMEC
- 11:10 am: Trends in 2.5D/3D High-Density Advanced Package Verification, Zain Ali, Mentor, A Siemens Business
- 11:35 am: Low Thermal Budget Epitaxy for Cold CMOS and 3D VLSI integration,Papo Chen, Applied Materials
- 12:00 am Die-to-Wafer equipment for direct hybrid bonding in production, Pascal Metzger, SET Smart Equipment Technology
- 12:25am Lunch
Attendance is free. To register, email Severine Cheramy, CEA-Leti