Location; San Jose, CA
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Sales representatives are the principal point of contact between a business and its customers. Sales reps ensure current customers have the right products and services, identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers. In many ways the face of the company, sales representatives may do everything from answering phones to monitoring the competition, all while maintaining good customer relations and pursuing new sales opportunities. The applicant must confidently give presentations to prospects, identify personalized buying obstacles and craft personalized value propositions, negotiate actual terms, and of course–close the deal. Any additional responsibilities assigned by the company in accordance with Company’s and NAMICS Corporation’s policies, strategies, and goals, observing all US Federal and State Government laws, rules and regulations.
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies: IEEE, IMAPS, MEPTEC, ASME, etc.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Contact with semiconductor accounts, facilitating critical business issues worldwide through cross-functional teams. Applicant is expected to showcase NAMICS technical innovations and capabilities to customers with constant communication providing seamless customer support, updates to supervisor, and information back to headquarters in Japan.
• Running demos/showing presentations to prospects
• Prepare quotes for customers using approved pricing and terms.
• Prepare monthly reports and other reports as requested.
• Coordinate with Carson City customer service and warehouse as needed to support customers.
• Plan and make travel arrangements, as necessary.
• Participate in appropriate training opportunities.
• Other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
Travel to visit customers in their territory, to other events in the Americas, such as company meetings, trade shows, exhibitions & conferences and to NCJ headquarters in Japan is required. In addition, other travel outside the Americas may be necessary for customer support. Local US based travel. International travel less frequently.
Locations: Japan, Mexico, South America
• 4-year BS/BA Degree from accredited university. *Preferred degree in marketing, sales, business, communications, chemistry, or engineering.
• Three to five years of sales / customer service experience or related industry experience.
• Familiarity with office software and phone systems: *Microsoft Office, Salesforce (CRM).
• Customer service, sales, networking, and negotiation skills.
• Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines.
• Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge; Problem solving.
• Account / Time management skills.
• Languages; English. Japanese or Spanish a plus
**Candidates who have experience with design and/or semiconductor packaging manufacturing of NAMICS materials are encouraged to apply.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.