ACM Research is a fast-growing semiconductor manufacturing equipment company that provides environmentally friendly, high productivity solutions for the most challenging areas of the Fab. We are looking for a full time service engineer for North American Accounts.
- Location: Hillsboro, OR.
- Responsible for providing quality repair and preventive maintenance services of company equipment at customer sites.
- May own or take part in installations or relocations of customer equipment, and perform start-up and qualification procedures.
- Perform on-site preventive maintenance.
- Order and replace defective units, components or parts as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and conduct diagnostic procedures to isolate problems and take steps to minimize downtime or system interruptions and eliminate equipment malfunctions.
- Determine corrective actions required and escalate for assistance and prompt resolution.
- Remain up to date on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory periodicals and other relevant materials.
- Execute project action items and other related duties as assigned by senior FSE / supervisor.
- Employment type – Full time.
Other Job Responsibilities
- May Provide on-site instruction to sub-contractors, co-workers, and customers.
- Professionally represent the company to the customer.
- Be committed to customer satisfaction and develop good customer relations by maintaining high professionalism standards of conduct.
- Shadow more experienced engineer at customer site as needed.
- B.S degree or Associate degree in electronics, engineering, or other applicable field of study with +2 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in installation, maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of semiconductor capital equipment adhering to company procedures.
- Work in clean room environment, wearing clean room garments and appropriate personal protective safety equipment.
- Able to work rapidly for prolonged periods of time, including bending, stooping, reaching, walking, sitting and standing in one location.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite and data analysis tools.
- Complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Adhere to customer rules and policies regarding worksite behavior and safety.
- Able to travel 10-50% of the time. Must have the ability to obtain a valid passport and travel internationally as required.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ACM Research in the US.
- Fluency in Mandarin a bonus.