The Strategic Materials Conference —SMC 2020 goes Virtual, Highlighting “Leading Future Technology Innovations with Materials”
This premier event offers the latest market insights into drivers of advanced materials in the microelectronics supply chain. As a Virtual Event from September 29-October 1, 2020, SMC will highlight opportunities and demand for key enabling materials in every segment of the electronics supply chain. SMC Registration is now open!
SMC gathers top executives and leaders from every segment of semiconductor manufacturing to provide the latest developments in areas of advanced materials including:
- Economic, Geopolitical, and Market Trends
- Impact of Market Drivers on Materials Innovation
- Emerging Materials & Applications
- Innovations in Metrology
- Advanced Packaging Materials Integration and Challenges
- New Session of Innovative Startup Companies and Venture Capital Investors Panel
- Plus, more topics
SMC 2020 Keynotes
- Sean Ding, Chief Technology Officer of IoT, Alibaba Group
- Jun He, PhD, Head of Corporate Quality & Reliability, TSMC
- Anand Nambiar, Global Head, Semiconductor Materials, Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
- John Smythe, PhD, Advanced Technology Lead DMTS, Micron Technology
This year’s SMC is a must-attend conference so Register Today.
Please contact Lin Tso at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.