SEMICON Europa 2023 is co-located with productronica in Munich, Germany creating the strongest single event for electronics manufacturing in Europe and broadening the range of attendees across the electronics chain.
- Top-notch Keynotes
- Market Trends
- Advanced Packaging Forum / Fab Management Forum
- Smart Manufacturing / Mobility / MedTech
- Workforce Development and many more!
- Embrace the new normal: learn how to overcome supply chain disruption and plan sustainably for delivering quality products and services to global players.
- Transform Europe in a sustainable, connected and digital Hub: discover the role of semiconductors in enabling life-changing applications for current and future generations.
- Review environmental and social sustainability practices: make sure sustainability is an integrated part of your strategy and become a leading force of the industry.
- Lead global innovation: gain insights into how you can utilize innovative processes, materials and technologies and help enable future applications.
- Drive high-tech solutions: hear how companies are implementing cutting-edge 3D integration for a large spectrum of application-specific technologies.
- Stay updated on Smart-Everything: follow deep dives into manufacturing, automotive and medical devices and their transformation into hard- and software enabled, data driven operations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Business and technology leaders, researchers, and industry analysts from across the microelectronics supply chain, including:
- Assembly & Test
- Flexible Hybrid Electronics (FHE)
- IC Device Applications
- IoT and Consumer Electronics Manufacturers
- Manufacturing Equipment
- Micro-Electromechanical System (MEMS)
- Systems Integrators
- Business Managers
- College/Graduate Students
- Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S)
- Field Services
- Marketing & Sales
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC)
- Supply Chain