YES (Yield Engineering Systems, Inc.) is a leading manufacturer of high-tech, cost-effective equipment for transforming surfaces, materials, and interfaces at the nanoscale. From startups to the Fortune 50, our customers rely on YES solutions to unleash products that change lives — from cellphones and IoT devices, to AI and virtual reality, to diagnostic tests for COVID.
Our industry-leading vacuum cure ovens, chemical vapor deposition (CVD) systems, and plasma etching tools are driving innovation in a wide range of exciting and growing markets. We look forward to talking with smart, energetic, team-oriented people who can grow with us. We provide competitive salary and benefits, a beautiful light-filled new facility in a central location, and some of the best co-workers you’ll find anywhere. If this appeals to you, please read on!
Director of Electrical Engineering
Location: Fremont CA
- Design control systems for new products – layouts/schematics/component selection/test
- System controller with distributed I/O
- Power distribution
- Safety controls
- Multi Axis motion
- Electrical component selection, and cable/harness design.
- Collaborate with system, mechanical, and software engineers to define design requirements, generate product specifications, and develop electrical subsystems.
- Define, coordinate, perform, and document engineering tests.
- Generate technical documentation for product release.
- Deliver full engineering package, and support manufacturing to ensure a smooth transition into mass production.
- Solve challenging engineering problems by characterizing components, designing/prototyping control systems, circuits, schematics, etc.
- Hands-on experience with developing and delivering complex controls systems.
- BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 10+ years of experience.
- Experience in industrial control and communication (PLC, EtherCAT, etc.).
- Thorough knowledge of design standards including (UL/CSA/NFPA, S2/S8/F47/CE)
- Team-oriented problem solver, with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Sound technical knowledge of electrical & electromechanical concepts and applications – components, schematics, electrical system, cable & harness.
- Experience with engineering change management (ECR/ECO) process using PLM/ERP systems.
For more information on qualification requirements or to apply visit: https://yieldengineering.com/company/careers/
Send all resumes to: email@example.com