YES (Yield Engineering Systems, Inc.) is a leading manufacturer of high-tech, cost-effective equipment for transforming surfaces, materials and interfaces at the nanoscale. From startups to the Fortune 50, our customers rely on YES solutions to unleash products that change lives — from cellphones and IoT devices, to AI and virtual reality, to diagnostic tests for COVID. Our industry-leading vacuum cure ovens, chemical vapor deposition (CVD) systems, and plasma etching tools are driving innovation in a wide range of exciting and growing markets.
We look forward to talking with smart, energetic, team-oriented people who can grow with us. We provide competitive salary and benefits (including employee stock ownership), a beautiful light-filled new facility in a central location, and some of the best co-workers you’ll find anywhere. If this appeals to you, please read on.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Leads mechanical & electromechanical design and development efforts
Duties & Responsibilities
• Specifies, designs, analyzes, simulates, prototypes, builds, tests, documents, and releases to manufacturing required mechanical systems of significantly complex scope
• Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
• Organizes, plans, tracks, and resolves design problems associated with product performance in engineering, manufacturing, and the field
• Interfaces with internal and external customers regarding significantly complex engineering issues to address customers’ High Value Problems (HVP) for a range of products
• Works with appropriate departments to ensure design specifications meet or exceed all applicable regulatory standards
• Identifies and troubleshoots a wide range of significantly complex engineering problems
• Prioritizes and manages multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management
For more information on qualification requirements or to apply visit: https://yieldengineering.com/company/careers/
Send all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org