Fraunhofer IZM Berlin
Due to shorter development times and higher demands on electronic components and systems, reliability assessment is playing an ever increasingly important role. Fraunhofer IZM is therefore organizing a two-day seminar, in which the participants will be provided with relevant knowledge and methods along the product development process.
The programme has been carefully curated to cover the reliability of electronic systems in all development phases:
- Definitions and introduction to important terms
- Methods for system assessments
- Stress impacts and resulting failure mechanisms
- Empirical and analytical failure modelling
- Systematics of FE simulation
- Implementation of realistic stress tests
- Analyzing and interpreting of test results
- Handling of reliability characteristics/parameters
- Assuring reliability by condition monitoring
- Analytical measurement methods
The seminar is especially aimed at engineers working in the field of product development, technology, production, manufacturing and quality assurance.
The participants will be taught methods and imparted background knowledge for ensuring reliability within the development and production process of electronic systems.
The seminar is organized by the Fraunhofer IZM department “Environmental and Reliability Engineering” located in Berlin.