SEMICON Japan is a premier international exhibition offering the latest insights into the electronics manufacturing and design supply chain.
SEMICON Japan 2023 Overview
December 13 – 15, 2023
Tokyo Big Sight
Access to Tokyo Big Sight
We look forward to seeing everyone interested in semiconductor and electronics technology and industry.
- Device manufacturers and OSAT engineers who are considering the latest manufacturing technologies and products
- System manufacturers who want to learn about trends in cutting-edge electronics
- Managers and investors who want to know about technology and market trends in semiconductors and electronics
- Sales and marketing people who want to be updated on industry trends
- Young engineers who want to learn about future-oriented technologies
- Students who are considering employment in the electronics industry
The following companies and organizations are exhibiting at SEMICON Japan and APCS.
– Advanced Semiconductors and Future Applications
AI, Machine Learning, 5G/6G Communication Technology, Quantum Computing, Automotive (EV, Self-Driving), VR/Metaverse, Space, Air mobility/Drones
– Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment
Semiconductor Design Equipment, Mask Manufacturing Equipment, Wafer Manufacturing Equipment, Wafer Processing Equipment, Assembly Equipment, Inspection Equipment, Other Related Equipment
– Components and Materials for Semiconductor Manufacturing
Process Materials, Test materials, Assembly Materials, Substrates, Parts and subsystems
– Services and software
– Universities and Public Offices