Join industry experts and visionaries Dec. 14-16 at Tokyo Big Sight as they gather to discuss pressing semiconductor industry topics including smart sensing, mobility, flexible hybrid electronics, advanced packaging and materials, and quantum computing.
With Japan accounting for more than 30% of semiconductor manufacturing equipment and materials sales worldwide, the stage is set for SEMICON Japan 2022 as Japanese and international companies from across the microelectronics manufacturing supply chain gather for insights into the latest technology innovations, developments and trends. Industry experts and visionaries will discuss pressing semiconductor industry topics including smart sensing, mobility, flexible hybrid electronics, advanced packaging and materials, and quantum computing. Registration is open.
The new Advanced Packaging and Chiplet Summit (APCS) at SEMICON Japan will bring together industry leaders including AMD, ASE Group, Intel and NTT to discuss packaging innovations that are enabling more compact devices with lower power requirements, higher speeds and greater reliability – key in segments such as artificial intelligence (AI), 5G, and automotive. The Summit will also feature an exhibition and networking event. Keynotes from industry powerhouses including IBM, Intel Corporation, NTT Ltd., Qualcomm, Sony, and TIA.
SEMICON Japan 2022 Program Highlights
- FLEX Japan 2022 Conference – Experts from Elephantech, Meltin MMI, PI-CRYSTAL, PGV and Shiftall will discuss innovations that are driving new flexible hybrid electronics applications and market growth.
- SEMI Technology Symposium (STS) – Industry leaders and front-line engineers will explore the latest advances across key technology areas including smart sensing, testing, packaging, materials, power and lithography.
- Frontline of Quantum Computing Development – Quantum computing promises to drive electronics industry advances in areas such as materials development, product design and smarter manufacturing. Experts from Fujitsu and RIKEN will explore quantum computing trends and business opportunities.
- Next-Gen Mobility Forum – Representatives from the Ministry of Economic Trade and Industry and Japan Airlines will discuss the latest initiatives and trends in air mobility.
- SEMI Market Forum – The forum will feature the latest SEMI semiconductor manufacturing equipment and materials market forecasts, including updates on capital investments and production capacity in front-end fabs, as well as an electronics market outlook by market analyst firm Omdia.