Leading experts in 3D integration and systems for semiconductor manufacturing applications will gather at the annual SEMI 3D & Systems Summit, 14-15 June, 2022, in Dresden for insights into the latest heterogenous integration innovations for semiconductor applications enabling the future of intelligent systems. Registration is open.
“We look forward to bringing together industry leaders for their perspectives on near-term 3D roadmaps and how the semiconductor industry can enable innovation for emerging applications,” said Laith Altimime, president of SEMI Europe. “Their insights promise to help the semiconductor industry address new technology challenges and requirements across the entire supply chain.”
Themed Enabling Low-Energy and High-Performance Applications, SEMI 3D & Systems Summit returns to Dresden with a broader scope of topics including:
- A Diverse and Sustainable Workforce Enabling Next-Generation Innovation
- Status of High-End Performance Packaging (2.5D and 3D) – Technology and Market Trends
- Updates from the 2021 Technology Showcase Winner: Transient Liquid Phase Sintering (Tlps) – Assembly for Heterogeneous Integration
- Wafer Bonding and New Bonding Technologies
- Heterogeneous Integration: From Design to Substrates and Technology Development
- Testing Challenges, Inspection and Metrology
- Optical Chips Packaging and Co-Packaging
- Equipment and Materials for 3D Integration
- High-Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence
3D & Systems Summit Keynotes
Yvonne Keil, Director Global Indirect Procurement,
Johanna M. Swan, Intel Fellow and the Director of Package Research and Systems Solutions, Intel
E. Jan Vardaman, President,
Global Leaders to Present
3D & Systems Summit presenters include experts from global leaders such as AT&S, Atotech, Besi, CEA-Leti, DeepXscan, ETH Zurich, EV Group (EVG), Evatec AG, Fraunhofer IZM, GlobalFoundries, imec, Intel Deutschland GmbH, KLA, Merck Group, NanoWired GmbH, Siemens EDA, SENTECH, Sipearl, SPTS Technologies, SÜSS MicroTec, TechSearch, and Yole Développement.Exhibition and Networking
The most prominent names in 3D integration microelectronics manufacturing will showcase their latest products and technologies at the exhibition area, including: adeia, AEMtec, BESI, Canon Anelva Corporation, Confovis, Evatec, EV Group, FormFactor FRT Metrology, Fraunhofer IZM-ASSID, HEIDENHAIN, Integrated Dynamics Engineering, Koh Young Europe GmbH, LPKF Laser & Electronics AG, OPTIM Wafer Services, Polyteknik AS, RENA and SENTECH.
The summit will also feature business-to-business matchmaking and networking for participants to explore new partnerships and other business opportunities.