MemCon 2014, the memory industry’s premier technical and ecosystem conference, will showcase the thought leaders driving advances in memory technology, and offers opportunities to network with leaders and insights into advanced technologies and standards. There’s no fee to attend MemCon; however, attendance to this popular event is limited, so be sure to register soon.
2.5D, 3D Packaging and 3D IC stacking for DRAM technologies is a hot topic on this year’s MemCon agenda.
- Zhuowen Sun, Invensas, will present on the company’s 128-bit DDR3L Memory Module Using QFD and BVA packaging technology in a 3D package-on-package (PoP).
- JS, Choi, Samsung will touch on the coming 3DS memory, a new high capacity DRAM for enterprise.
- Herb Reiter, eda2asic, will present Tackling the Memory Wall with 2.5D and 3D ICs.
- David Chapman, Tezzaron, will discuss the company’s DiRAM 4, a non-conventional approach to 3D stacked memory.
- Joon Yong Choi, SK Hynix, will present the company’s wide I/O 2 (WIO2) technology, and will showcase the worlds first WIO2 products.
- Kevin Tran, SK Hynix, will discuss High Bandwdith Memory – Memory Solution for High Performance Processors
- Javier DeLaCruz, eSilicon, will present 2.5D, How to Reduce Power, Cost and Complexity to Accelerate Market Adoption
- Richard Shaw, Altera, will present use cases in which HMC and 2.5D are integrated in FPGA enabled network centers.