The 55th International Symposium on Microelectronics is being organized by the International Microelectronics Assembly and Packaging Society (IMAPS) and held at Hynes Convention Center. The Symposium will feature 5 technical tracks, plus our Interactive Poster Session, that span the three days of sessions with emphasis on packaging technologies that serve 5G, High Performance Computations, Automotive, Industrial, Defense/Space, Medical electronics markets, and beyond!
The IMAPS 2022 Technical Committee has helped recruit more than 100 speakers around the following track and session topics. VIEW THE FULL TECHNICAL PROGRAM FEATURING 20 SESSIONS, 12 PDCs, 5 KEYNOTES, POSTERS & PANELS OVER 2.5 DAYS
- Technical Tracks on: SiP/Design/Manufacturing; Wafer Level / Panel Level; High Reliability; Advanced Packaging; and Advanced Materials/Processes.
- Sessions on: Design; Fan-out; Heterogenous Integration; Extreme Environments; Advanced materials; Hi-Rel; Interconnects; Power Substrates; WLCSP; Flip Chip; Wire Bonding; High Power; and more.
- Invited Sessions on: Optical Co-Packaging; and Heterogeneous Integration Roadmap!
- DEI Townhall Discussion on: EQUITY vs. EQUALITY IN THE WORKPLACE.
- Monday will also feature a co-located Workshop on STRATEGIES TO REVITALIZE THE ON-SHORE PACKAGING AND ASSEMBLY DEFENSE INDUSTRIAL BASE.
The general event schedule is below. We will continue to add information about the keynote speakers, PDCs, panel session and more as those details become available in the weeks ahead.
Symposium Technical Program: October 4-6, 2022
Professional Development Courses: October 3, 2022
Exhibition Open: October 4-5, 2022
Exhibit Move-In: October 3
Exhibit Move-Out: October 6