The 15th Annual Device Packaging Conference (DPC 2018) will be held in Fountain Hills, Arizona, on March 4-7, 2019. It is an international event organized by the International Microelectronics Assembly and Packaging Society (IMAPS).
The conference is a major forum for the exchange of knowledge and provides numerous technical, social and networking opportunities for meeting leading experts in these fields. The conference will attract a diverse group of people within industry and academia. It provides a chance for educational interactions across many different functional groups and experience levels. People who will benefit from this conference include scientists, process engineers, product engineers, manufacturing engineers, professors, students, business managers, and sales & marketing professionals.
- TBD, Benedetto Vigna, ST Micro
- Life Reimagined: Technology and Business Innovations Driving an Autonomous World, Dr. Veer Dhandapani, NXP Semiconductors
- Directions in Advanced Packaging Technology, Pallavi, Intel
- Heterogeneous Integration: Why Now? – moderated by Jan Vardaman, TechSearch International, Inc.
IMAPS Global Business Council: Transforming Power Packaging
- Keynote: Cars and Clouds: New Drivers for Efficient Power Management, Dr. Hans Stork, On Semiconductor
- Packaging Trends and Challenges for Power Devices, Jan Vardaman, TechSearch International
- Modern Cell Phone Power Electronics Overview and Future Challenges, Todd Sutton, Qualcomm
- Power Module Packaging: Market & Technology Trends, Elena Barbarini, SystemPlus Consulting; Claire Troadec, Yole DÃ©veloppement